Monday, August 18, 2008

WALAO WEH!!!

well well... holiday have juz started... so tis is the 1st day of holiday...
actually i was hoping to have a nice holiday tis time... but everything wen a different way... the whole day was boring!!! SUPER DUPER BORING!!!!

well... woke up tis morning bout 10.. but it was raining quite heavy... so wen back n sleep lor... suddenly from no where... adrian ( sam pat lou ) throw a pillow to me... zzzz ( adrian came to my house to overnight )... so he woke me up bout 10.30... outside was so cooling.. still feeling damn sleepy... so woke up n clean up myself n wen down for breakfast...

after breakfast... 1st thing was on computer... blah blah blah... it was super duper boring lar... adrian wen back home bout 12.10... after he wen back.. my dad call me go out wit him to buy something... wen to KK juz to buy the tap things... came back home bout 2 something... boring until nth to do so wen to sleep..

sleep till bout 5 something... on comp since nth to do.... do abit of housework...
the whole day is on comp, listen techno, watch tv... tats all.. so tats my day lar.. juz a update for the blog

No comments: