Saturday, August 9, 2008

09/08/08

well well... its another update from me...
so tis is how my day goes..

todae woke up at bout 7.30 ready to go to adrian house... y go his house for?? erm.. actually i'm goin to do lcd projecting todae... i don have to trouble the transporter to come n fetch me from alam megah... so at bout 8.. i called adrian tat i'm goin to reach his house ady... but he was still asleep.. zzzz =.= wit his sleepy voice answering my call...

so bout 8.20 reach his house... ring his bell... so wen oni his house... wat we do in such an early morning??? we play need for speed pro street... Fu Yoh... it was a nice game... wit all type of races like drag race, grip races n time attacks... well play like noob at the first few matches due to not adapt to the car =( after week matches.. started to go betta... but the game was everything bout money.. o.O u nid to repair the damage u gave to the car *sobs sobs sobs*... plus it not cheap at all... ohya... adrian.. pls thx your mother for her wanderful cooking ya... i appreciate it yeah... so pls thx her... =)

so i played till until bout 12.35... after tat walk to church n prepare those slides given by yvonne.. while they were practicing for teens.. i prepare my slides lar.. so i done all my slides bout 2.30 prepare all lcd thingy... bla bla bla... have cg meetings... n end bout 5.30... wen to field.. have captainball wit other ppl... end it 7.. wait for ivan to send me back home... wen i reach home.. it was 8... have my bath.. eat my dinner.. n on9.. =)

suddenly julian called me whether can join his marathon cos his team not enough ppl... den blaming cy for not telling them early... but it was not his fault lar... he told them early but they din listen to him... chattin wit cy wit his bad mood... relax lar... hahahas.. i will settle for u man...

so tats was my day... =)

No comments: