Friday, August 8, 2008

another boring day... =.=

well.. todae morning din wen to skul... y??
1.mayb i'm lazy
2.skul having their malays prayers
3.moral teacher call us not to go to skul ( its real.. not lying )
so.. after knowing tat i'm not goin to skul... i woke up kinda late todae... it was bout 11.20.. still yawning here n there... =.= dunno y oso.. xp... wen downstairs n look at the table... o.O WAT??!!! NO BREAKFAST??!! haiz... ask my father wat to eat... he says.. nth to eat.. look got wat eat wat lor... all the food isn't wat i like to eat... nvm lar... wait for lunch then...

while thinking of wat to do for the day.. my father remind me to wash my skul shoe... ohya... i haven't been washing it for 2 weeks... so take the shoe n wash n hang outside for it to dry... after tat.. wen upstairs... lying on the bed thinking of wat to do for the whole day... feel like reading my chemistry book... but till the end.. not reading a single page... zzzz =.= so wen downstairs again.. on the comp... check friendster, c my blog... haiz... so sien wan.. wen n do my english tuition homework.. ( juz abit )... off the comp... have my lunch... it was noodles wit slice fish, n some vegetables... after having lunch... again.. lying on the bed daydream... feeling it stupid... from my room... i heard some knocking noise... who lar *knock knock knock*... it was my dad... so help him for awhile... on comp again until now lor...

so basically it was my day todae... DAMN BORING ARGH!!!!!!

No comments: