Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy N Fun!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!!



b4 i start my blog.. juz wanna to wish audrey HAPPI BIRTHDAY!!!!

wow!! a week has juz past by like tis... time flies man..
well todae was sunday.. woke up bout 9.15.. prepare myself to go to church...

i reached church bout 9.50. isaac teach me bout the lcd set up for sunday morning ministry.. well well... it was kinda easy n interesting.. so he brief me b4 the worship start... at 10, we have our worship until bout 11... den after tat.. we have a morning ministry spoke by our joker andrew *bleuk xp* on the topic of "What Bible Says Bout Euthanasia".. ( its not bout Europe and Asia k... ) the ministry end at bout 12.. den we have our burnch( breakfast n lunch ) together.. have jokes n bla bla bla lar... after eating.. teach n brief abit of AV thingy to him.. after tat.. look at him how he controls all the thing.. well.. everything wen alrite.. so wen downstairs n have chit chat wit church ppl =) wen back home at bout 2

take my add maths book upstairs... but din realli do on it.. dun feel like it cos i was kinda tired n lazy.. wen downstairs, my mum told me she will cut my hair... so cut lor... den i told her tat i will be goin to futsal.. i tot she will say no... *phew* nasib tak de... so ask isaac whether can fetch me to futsal n he say he will come 4.45.. after have a hair cut by my mum, wen for bath n on9 for bout 30 mins.. den prepare for futsal n waiting for isaac...

i reach the futsal court at putra heights at bout 5.20 lidat.. the gangs r there.. so play play play until 7.. so isaac send me back home... have a nice bath n have dinner wit un.tony... n continue to on9...

1 comment:

nickC said...

Question ya.

FYI. i don't know you. I just googled "fusal court in putra heights" and your blog sorta pop up in the result.

Where's the futsal court in Putra heights? I've tried looking around my area near section 10, can't find any.. basket ball court got la.. would appreciate it if you can share with me where's it.

Thanks!

God bless,
nickC.