Sunday, October 4, 2009

my testimony......

I’m born in a family where my father is a free-thinker, and my mother and siblings are Christians. I was brought to church when I was still young. I actually attended Sunday School back then. Even though I attended Sunday School, my main point of coming to Sunday School is to brush up my English and have fun. In that age, religion doesn’t seem to be part of my life.

When I was small, I don’t really have a good character as well. I am hot tempered. I scold foul words at people who tease me. Even though I know it’s wrong, I continue saying it . Besides that, telling lies is also a part of my life. Futhermore, I will also blame other people when I do something wrong.

After I have completed stardard 6, I attended a church meeting called Teens’ Company where all the teenagers meet together to study the Bible. From then on, I no longer come to church to brush up my English and have fun. I started to learn more about Christ. When I was Form 1, I couldn’t remember what, but something really struck me and I accepted Christ as my personal Savior and Lord. I was baptized on 27 August 2006.

As I continue my walk with Christ daily, my life began to change. I tried not to say foul words to my friends when they tease me and I also try to control my anger against them. Sometimes, when I did something wrong, I will not blame other people as I’m the one who did that wrong thing. Because of this, I believe that the Holy Spirit has worked in me. Besides that, I also began to trust Him more and more. I am thankful and grateful that I accepted Christ. My days have never been the same since I became a Christian.

No comments: