Saturday, October 24, 2009

bout the my week.....

ya.. tis blog is basically a update for my cg member...
i haven't been attending cg for cg for quite sometime.. for some stupid reason actually.. but nvm... i'm actually not given a choice.. i have to try my best to beg my dad.. but my dad din realli wan listen to me... so i have to follow the choice he made.. but i realli hope to get back to cg again!! I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!

so basically tis is update from me...
tis week has been a week full of ups n downs... mayb i give some highlights la...
i have fallen sick again.. wat to do... n yah... i cut down alot on my sleeping.. have to study for spm la. no choice.. hehehe xD everyday sleep almost bout 2am just to study.

still remember.. got 1 nite.. i slept at 5am in the morning... hehehe... chatting wit kelvin.. wat we talk?? not going to tell... secret... not oni tat.. my sickness oso eventually recovered.. MIRACLE!!! hahaha xD
not oni tat.. the same day. i wen to mamak wit kelvin.. n please.. we r just fren.. NOT GAY!!!

on friday.. me n kelvin again... we 2 actually wen out to watch cloudy wit a chance of a meat ball.. the show was so so la.. but i oso actually learn a few things from the show.. not oni tat.. before we go n watch the movie.. we actually saw ivan.. we have lunch wit him at McD..

n yesterday.. i was at skul for my skul graduation day.. hmmm.. time realli flies n tis years is the final year i'm at tat skul.. it was pretty boring actually.. my main point of going is actually to get my certificate!! n i have to paid RM30 to go to tat graduation day.. i actually tot we will have good food there.. end up.. err... not realli nice...

ok la.. i update till here la.. there is still alot.. but i will tell u guys wen i come back to cg ok... i promise my week will not be oni bout sleep.. XD hehehe
n yah.. for SPM student!!! STUDY HARD N STUDY SMART!!!! DUN LAZY ALREADY!!!! XD

No comments: