Saturday, October 31, 2009

the day wen parents is not at home...

after captain ball today.. while was heading back home.. thinking tat my parents are at home n my dinner is already prepared on the table...

wen i reach home..
hmm.. my dad's car wasn't around.. from then.. oni i remember tat they wen to malacca..
but nvm.. i think the dinner is already prepared by my sister.. as i open the door.. the tv was on.. but where is my sister?? n look at the dining table.. NO FOOD!!! CRAP!!
as i head to the kitchen.. she just start to cut the veg.. ISH!!! my stomach is yelling for food n yet she haven't started cooking..
so i actually help her.. while in the kitchen.. lots of jokes flying around.. hehehe.. biase lar..
hahaha..cooking time.. n yah.. my sister cook something to do wit the bringal.. n it end up.. too salty n she forgotten to put in sugar.. so it's totally a FAIL!!! (sorry la.. your brother is tat bad xD)hehehe...
oh ya.. i cook too... i cook ommelete(dunno spell correct or not)wit onion.. n the result was.. it taste good.. WOAH!!!
n we oso warm up some left over food.. so.. it end up wit quite a good dinner la.. not bad..
n oso not forgetting bout my brother.. even though he din realli know how to cook.. but at least he help us to cook the rice.. =)

No comments: