Tuesday, April 6, 2010

its never easy...

well... here i come again wit a emo face... to write a blog again

have u ever feel the type of feeling where some1 close to u actually left u.. or wen somewhere else... if u did... yeah.. u know how i really feel rite now.. its just like something important just suddenly just disappear in your life... n u try searching for them but u just can't find them...

well... i think tis type of feelings is actually overwhelming me... i just have so much depress tat i just dun feel like doing anything anymore...

i'm shooting some SMS (save my souls) call out... GUYS if u think u can help me wit tis.. do feel free to talk to me... thanks... if u dun think u can... pls dun come n disturb... I'M SERIOUS!!!!

tats a short update from me..
BYE!! =(

No comments: