Thursday, April 8, 2010

doing things which is wise??

hey guys out there..
in case u have read my previous post...
erm.. dun get too worried now ya.. i'm recovering from deep depression.. heheheh...

well.. to some of u guys... mayb u guys know wat i've went through... but keep it to yourself... as wat u guys have promise me.. (dun violate my trust on u)

have been talking to a guy bout it.. yeah.. he is my mentor.. told him bout it.. n yeah.. been taking his advice.. n yeah... i'm feeling relieve now... even though there is still a slight part of me still bugging me... well... its slowly fading away.. just the part where is bugging me is fading away okay... dun get me wrong.. LOL!!
My Facebook status for the past few days : " things will never be change if u don't apply wat u have learn. "

n for those who have been praying for me.. GUYS!!! I WAN TO THANK U GUYS MAN!! THANKS FOR BEING WIT ME... though u guys can't really help me.. but deep inside me.. i can feel tat u guys is really supporting me through my tough moments.. =)
My Facebook status : " true friendship is not about how long u know tat person, but is some1 tat comes n never leave "

well.. do cont to pray from me ya.. i still nid strength from God.. =)

okay.. just gonna write till here.. update u guys other day... =)

No comments: