Sunday, December 13, 2009

4 days of so called "baby sitting"

sorry ya.. haven't been updating my blog... just feel veri lazy to update it..
n ya.. even after my spm.. tot will be having some good rest for bout a week.. n everything goes another way round.. its a tiring week!!

i wen back hometown for bout 4 days.. n guess who follow along.. my dad's sis n her cucu.. (=.=") n tis kids are 5 n 3 years old.. so my cousin n me actually take care of them for tis few days cos my dad's sis have things to do something. even though there r cute.. but sometimes... they r quite annoying n they irritate me everyday... urgh!!! can u imagine after they wake up.. the first thing is to come n find for u n wake u up... n the nite, u sleep bout 1am in the morning.. n for some of u.. u know i dislike ppl to disturbing my sleep.. but the thing is... they r still small n they dun realli know bout me... so i can't realli scold them..

the other thing bout them is... they r just so HYPER!!! i dun think they can sit still just for bout 5 mins... n u can't leave them alone as they will go out from the house no matter how u lock the door... tis is how smart they r... so u have to look at them all the time.. n they won listen to wat u say wan.. u call them to sit down.. after few second.. they will stand up n run ady wan...

ARGH!!!! they r touching my nerves!!! haih.. but still... kenot scold them... mayb tis is a test from God.. God is calling me to be patience... XD

No comments: