Saturday, November 21, 2009

4 down 6 to go

yeah.. i have not been updating for my blog for quite sometime.. so i'm here to update la..
n ya.. spm is in process... LOL.. so far 4 paper had passed...
-Bahasa Melayu
-English
-Sejarah
-EST

so now i have 6 more paper yet to go wit 18 more days to go...
-Maths
-Information Communication and Technology (ICT)
-Moral
-Add Maths
-Physics
-Chemistry

so after tat day.. i'm gonna throw my books n burn all my notes... xD
oh ya.. before i really go n burn.. if any1 wan the notes from me.. just tell me la.. i will sell it to u guys... n please.. dun sell it to publisher... its copyright..

SPM paper prediction (just the 4 subject tat i have sitted until now):
Bahasa Melayu - Pass ( hopefully at least a credit )
English - Pass ( should be an A )
Sejarah - 50% pass 50% fail
EST - Pass ( hopefully an A )

No comments: